She Believed She Could Wall Art
- This beautiful hand-painted wall plaque was designed by Michael Macone in Shell Lake, Wisconsin.
- Each piece is a unique process of etching the designs into the clay rather than just on the surface with glaze or a decal giving the plaque a dimensional quality than can be appreciated by the hand as well as the eye.
- All the colors are hand glazed by artists in Shell Lake.
- Each piece is kiln fired twice to nearly 2000 degrees resulting in a fade-proof, weather-proof work of art that will last a lifetime indoors or out.
- Quoted with "There is always, always, always something to be thankful for."
- Measures 2.75" x 6.75."