- All of our oils are organic, cruelty free, and 100% pure essential oils.
- Essential oils can be used in many ways to help support a holistic approach to wellness.
- Diffuse a few drops in a diffuser to create an inviting aroma.
- Mix a few drops with a carrier oil (like coconut, grapeseed or jojoba) and massage onto the body. Always do a patch test each oil on your skin to make sure your skin will correctly absorb the oil.
- Place a few drops in a wet washcloth as you take a shower to inhale all the beautiful scents.
- Place a steaming bowl of water and add a few drops of the oil, close your eyes and inhale the beauty of the oil.
Botanical Species: Melaleuca Alternifolia Origin: Australia Size: 5ml
Tea Tree Oil has found great acceptance worldwide, not just with aromatherapists, but also with pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and clinics. Tea Tree is highly anti-septic, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal. This versatile oil can be used for cleaning the home and body, or for steaming facials and foot baths.
Precautions: Tea Tree may irritate some sensitive skins, so please patch test a small area of the skin to make sure your skin allows the power of this anti fungal and anti bacterial oil to be absorbed correctly.