- Essential oils can be used in many ways to help support a holistic approach to wellness.
- Diffuse a few drops in a diffuser to create an inviting aroma.
- Mix a few drops with a carrier oil (like coconut, grapeseed or jojoba) and massage onto the body. Always do a patch test each oil on your skin to make sure your skin will correctly absorb the oil.
- Place a few drops in a wet washcloth as you take a shower to inhale all the beautiful scents.
- Place a steaming bowl of water and add a few drops of the oil, close your eyes and inhale the beauty of the oil.
Botanical Species: Mentha piperita (var. Mitcham) Origin: UK size 5ml
Acknowledged as the best quality Peppermint available, English Peppermint is at the luxury end of the market. English Peppermint is used for after-dinner mints and mint liqueurs, and offers a smooth and rounded oil. Peppermint oil is a great comforting aroma to be used to ease nausea, to refresh, or even as an insect repellent!
Precautions: Avoid polished wood. May cause bleaching of fabric. Do not use Peppermint during the first 4 months of pregnancy, and with care thereafter.