- All of our oils are organic, cruelty free, and 100% pure essential oils.
- Essential oils can be used in many ways to help support a holistic approach to wellness.
- Diffuse a few drops in a diffuser to create an inviting aroma.
- Mix a few drops with a carrier oil (like coconut, grapeseed or jojoba) and massage onto the body. Always do a patch test each oil on your skin to make sure your skin will correctly absorb the oil.
- Place a few drops in a wet washcloth as you take a shower to inhale all the beautiful scents.
- Place a steaming bowl of water and add a few drops of the oil, close your eyes and inhale the beauty of the oil.
Botanical Species: Pogostemon Patchouli Origin: Indonesia Size: 5ml
Indonesia is by far the largest producer of Patchouli. This beautiful oil is used extensively in perfumes, in combination with a wide variety of other essential oils. Patchouli essential oil is unusual in that it tends to improve with age. This organic oil is produced by steam distillation of the leaves, and is a perfect addition in skincare products.