- Essential oils can be used in many ways to help support a holistic approach to wellness.
- Diffuse a few drops in a diffuser to create an inviting aroma.
- Mix a few drops with a carrier oil (like coconut, grapeseed or jojoba) and massage onto the body. Always do a patch test each oil on your skin to make sure your skin will correctly absorb the oil.
- Place a few drops in a wet washcloth as you take a shower to inhale all the beautiful scents.
- Place a steaming bowl of water and add a few drops of the oil, close your eyes and inhale the beauty of the oil.
Botanical Species: Lavendula Angustifolia Origin: France Size: 5ml
Also known as Clonal Lavender, this Lavender grows at low altitude in the Provence region of France. It has a lower ester content than High Altitude Lavender, giving it a slightly more pungent and earthy aroma. Lavender is a gentle oil and is widely accepted as the most versatile oil in aromatherapy! Great for helping you to unwind and relax, this oil blends well with almost any other essential oil.