- Essential oils can be used in many ways to help support a holistic approach to wellness.
- Diffuse a few drops in a diffuser to create an inviting aroma.
- Mix a few drops with a carrier oil (like coconut, grapeseed or jojoba) and massage onto the body. Always do a patch test each oil on your skin to make sure your skin will correctly absorb the oil.
- Place a few drops in a wet washcloth as you take a shower to inhale all the beautiful scents.
- Place a steaming bowl of water and add a few drops of the oil, close your eyes and inhale the beauty of the oil.
Botanical Species: Boswellia carterii. Origin: East Africa Size: 5ml
This smoky, woody oil is considered by many cultures to be the most spiritual and prized of all essential oils. It is used in prayer and meditation, as well as in skincare preparations. Frankincense is great for quieting the mind after a hectic day!