- All of our oils are organic, cruelty free, and 100% pure essential oils.
- Essential oils can be used in many ways to help support a holistic approach to wellness.
- Diffuse a few drops in a diffuser to create an inviting aroma.
- Mix a few drops with a carrier oil (like coconut, grapeseed or jojoba) and massage onto the body. Always do a patch test each oil on your skin to make sure your skin will correctly absorb the oil.
- Place a few drops in a wet washcloth as you take a shower to inhale all the beautiful scents.
- Place a steaming bowl of water and add a few drops of the oil, close your eyes and inhale the beauty of the oil.
This can be used in steam inhalation, diffused, or blended with a carrier oil to rub on the chest. Breathe deep!
CONTAINS: Eucalytpus globulus (Eucalyptus Globulus), Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree), Melaleuca leucadendron (Cajeput), Melaleuca quinquenervia (Niaouli), Ravensara aromatica (Ravensara), Eucalyptus radiata (Eucalyptus Radiata), Mentha piperita (Peppermint).